CleanCide is a powerful ready to use EPA-registered citric acid based germicidal detergent that cleans and disinfects in one easy step. Virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal, and tuberculocidal. U.S. EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) certified product.
- Active ingredient: Citric Acid
- Kills 99% of household germs
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Sanitizes in 1 minute
- Mets OSHA Requirements for Bloodborne Pathogens
- U.S. EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) certified product.
- HMIS ratings (health, reactivity, fire and protection) are all “0”
- Low pH
- Germicidal, fungicidal, virucidal in the presence of 5% blood serum
- Efficacy against antibiotic resistant organisms
- Effective against NoroVirus
- Tuberculocidal on pre-cleaned surfaces
- Excellent cleaner
- Hard, nonporous surfaces
- Ideal for schools, daycare, nurseries andbehavioral health
- Stainless steel, chrome, glass, plastic and vinyl
- Doorknobs, bedrails, light switches, rail by toilet, call button, telephone, monitor controls, faucet handles, equipment trays, and monitoring equipment
- Procedure tables, examination tables, exercise mats, commode chairs, chairs, counter, bed and stretchers
Directions for use
- Dispense CleanCide directly onto hard surface to be cleaned or saturate a cleaning cloth with solution.
- CleanCide is for cleaning surfaces, not for use on skin. Wear a cover gown, face protection, and gloves if cleaning up a large body fluid spill.
- Wipe surfaces until visibly wet and allow solution to air dry.
- Do not wipe surface dry prior to adequate contact time. This ensures the most resistant label claimed organisms that remain on the surface(s) will be destroyed.
- Wipe or rinse any residual, after sufficient contact time, if needed
|CAS Number||Ingredient Name for Website||Function|
|142-31-4||Sodium Octyl Sulfate||Surfactant|
|112-05-0||Pelargonic Acid||Acidifier, defoamer|
|77-92-9||Citric Acid||Active ingredient|
|68439-57-6||Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate||Surfactant|
|68037-05-8||Ammonium C6-10-alkyl polyoxyethylene sulfate||Surfactant|
|68131-39-5||C12-15 Alcohols Ethoxylated||Surfactant|