- A one-step cleaner disinfectant concentrate for healthcare, schools and industry
- A powerful one-step cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer for decontamination of hard non-porous surfaces that have the potential to be contaminated by blood or other potentially infectious material (OPIM)
- Its excellent detergency and germ-killing power especially suited to the cleaning needs of Operating Rooms, Intensive Care, Nurseries, Emergency Areas, Patient Rooms and Rest Rooms
- Low pH makes it ideal for one-product cleaning of rest rooms and shower rooms
- Dilution: 1:128
- Active ingredients: ortho-phenyphenol and ortho-benzyl-para-chlorophenol
- Tuberculocidal, germicidal, fungicidal, virucidal in hard water and blood serum (efficacy against antibiotic resistant organisms)
- Concentrate is not a toxic substance as defined by the Federal hazardous Substances Act (FHSA)
- Concentrate is not a primary skin irritant as defined by the Federal Hazardous Substances Act (FHSA)
- Extended shelf life after dilution
- Low pH
- Wex-Cide 128 can be used as a one product cleaning system. Being low on pH, it can greatly reduce or eliminate the need for mirror cleaners, scouring powders, chrome cleaners, bowl cleaners, and deodorizers. Wex Cide 128 can reduce the time required to clean patient rooms and restrooms by using just one product.
- Wex-Cide 128 meets the one-step cleaner disinfectant requirements by the EPA.
- Wex-Cide 128 is a broad spectrum germicidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal detergent that meets the current OSHA requirements for cleaning surfaces that have been contaminated with blood or other body fluids.
- Wex-Cide 128 use solution is stable at least 3 months. Solution bottles would no longer have to be changed daily. This is a tremendous labor saving feature.
- Wex-Cide 128 concentrate is neither orally nor dermally toxic as these terms are defined by the Federal Hazardous Substance Act.
- Proportioning System (Wex-Pro System) is available for dispensing proper dilution of Wex-Cide 128 in a closed loop system. This ensures no chemical contact and spill proof operation.
Especially suited to the cleaning needs of Operating Rooms, Intensive Care, Nurseries, Emergency Areas, Patient Rooms and Rest Rooms.
Excellent multi-surface cleaner. Great for Mirrors, Glass and Chrome Shelves andDispensers; Sinks and attached Chrome Fixtures and PipingCover; Seat and Exterior of the Toilets and Urinals; attachedFixtures and Piping; Partitions and Wall Surfaces.
Clean and disinfect theinterior surfaces of the toilets and urinals.
Directions for use
- Add 1 ounce Wex-cide 128 to one gallon water in plastic pail.
- Use soft sponge or cloth and the Wex-cide 128 solution to cleanin the following order: Mirrors, Glass and Chrome Shelves andDispensers; Sinks and attached Chrome Fixtures and PipingCover; Seat and Exterior of the Toilets and Urinals; attachedFixtures and Piping; Partitions and Wall Surfaces. Surfacesmust remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Using a johnny mop and Wex-cide 128 solution, clean theinterior surfaces of the toilets and urinals. To disinfecttoilet bowls, add 1 pump full (1 oz. Wex-cide 128 concentrate) to the water in the toilet bowl. Allow 10minutes before flushing.
- Mix a solution of 1 ounce of Wex-cide 128 to eachgallon of water in a mop bucket and mop all floor areas.
- For cleaning and decontaminating surfaces soiled withblood or other body fluids which may contain HIV-1(AIDS Virus) - see label for special instructions.
To disinfect toilet bowls, add 1 pump full (1 oz. Wex-cide 128 concentrate) to the water in the toilet bowl. Allow 10 minutes before flushing.
|CAS Number||Ingredient Name||Function|
|68037-05-8||Ammonium C6-10-alkyl polyoxyethylene sulfate||Detergent|
|1310-58-3||Potassium Hydroxide||Base source|
*Chemical with noncancer endpoint and listed with an inhalation or oral reference exposure level by OEHHA